I was nominated for THE LIEBSTER AWARD a couple of weeks ago by Ritu KT (thank you Ritu), sorry that I have taken some time to complete the ritual. To my defense I was caught up in work for two hectic weeks, followed by a few days of traveling in Bhutan.
As I have answered 11 questions in Ritu’s blogs, it seems the next thing I should do is to display 11 facts of me, I must apologize in advance that nothing about me is actually too interesting…
1. I like to eavesdrop on strangers’ conversations in coffee shops and imagine their life stories.
2. I follow the plots of the books I read. I can’t help it.
3. I’m a shopaholic
4. I envy those who speaks fluent Japanese and Cantonese
5. I don’t follow news in general unless it’s about the place I am about to visit soon.
6. I am terrible with numbers, ever since high school I had never passed math exams.
7. I only want to live to 60.
8. I want to learn dance and boxing
9. I laugh a lot, I wish I didn’t so I would have less wrinkles around my eyes, but again this is something I can’t help.
10. I paint my nails then peel off the enamels to distress
11. Although raised as an atheist, I am curious about all forms of religions.
Now it’s my turn to ask 11 questions:
1. What is the quality that you feel most proud of yourself?
2. If you choose to have one superpower, what will it be?
3. If the story of “Indecent Proposal” ever happens to you, what would you do?
4. What is your most embarrassing moment?
5. Is there anything you can’t do anymore but you wish you could? What is it?
6. What is the title of the last book you read?
7. What is the first adjective you would think of when anyone asks you about China?
8. What is your favorite sport?
9. What do you want to ask if you ever meet a great fortuneteller?
10. What is your biggest superstitious?
11. What do you do when you have some “ME time”?
The latest I learnt is that I am supposed to pass on the award, so here I’d like to give it to Eastraveller, whose posts I really enjoyed a lot.
However if any of you find this Q&A game interesting, please do feel free to join by leaving a comment to answer the questions, and post your own facts and questions in your own blog. It took me a while to think about 11 facts about myself and even longer for the questions, so please do not hesitate to play along, this could be fun!
The last but not the least, I want to say that it has been great fun to be able to share the what I see with people near and far, and to learn from your experiences.